Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Harry Potter or Scream?



So, here is the one sheet poster for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Is it me or does this look more like the poster for a teen slasher movie or something? Goblet of Fire, which is my favorite book in the series so far, is the pivotal novel and the most epic one up to that point. The poster, I think, should be more majestic, more ominous, more magical.

Well, AT LEAST, the trailers KICK ASS! There's like four of them and I've watched them all multiple times ... I think the international trailer is the best one. The music sounds more epic and they show more than the US version. This looks like this is going to be the best film in the series yet ... and it should be considering its source material ... even if they DID have to cut out half the story to fit it under three hours.

I can't wait until November 18!!!

"4th day of November, we need a purple high." - Prince, All the Critics Love U in New York

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home